The PowerSync MiX Cart 30 provides secure charging, syncing, and transport for up to 30 iPad devices. Unlike other charging carts, Bretford MiX Carts are optimized for the Apple device ecosystem, enabling exclusive features not found elsewhere. This includes integration with Apple Configurator, allowing USB port numbers to be displayed within the Configurator interface and status LEDs above each device to indicate when updates are complete, so users know when it’s safe to disconnect.
Additionally, PowerSync MiX delivers full-rate 2.4A charging, even while syncing. This can dramatically reduce the amount of time needed for devices to be ready for use, especially compared to other sync products, which reduce the rate of charge — often to as low as 0.5A — while connected to a host Mac for syncing.
But our biggest breakthrough yet is the MiX Module System. As technology needs evolve, there’s no need to replace the entire cart. Simply swap out a MiX Module to support the latest devices, or add a MiX Module to expand overall capacity. It’s completely customizable for the needs you have today and the ones you’ll have tomorrow.
- Includes 30 Bretford optimized Lightning cables pre-installed, eliminating time consuming and costly setup time
- Provides full-rate charging up to 2.4A to all connected devices simultaneously for the fastest charge times, even while syncing
- MiX Module System is removable and allows cart capacity to be expanded and is upgradeable if your device needs change
- Integration with Apple Configurator enables cart USB port numbers to be displayed in the Configurator interface and status LEDs to indicate when devices are safe to disconnect
- Courtesy power outlet provides up to 2A for a host Mac for syncing, wireless access point, or other small accessory
- 1″ device slots provide plenty of room to accommodate iPad devices with or without a protective case and are adjustable up to 1.5″ wide
- Made for iPad (MFi) certified
- Like all Bretford carts, PowerSync MiX was designed from the ground up to ensure safe operation. As such, the entire product is listed to UL 60950-1, a rigorous safety standard covering electrical safety, stability, and more.