Integrating mobile devices into the classroom, or just simply updating the classroom with new technology furniture, can help students to keep up with the newest technology trends while learning how to solve problems.
Technology is playing a bigger and bigger part in the world, and it shows no signs of decreasing in importance. Allowing children to work with the newest technology while at school can help to ensure that they are as prepared as possible when it comes time to head out into the work force.
Not only does the flexibility that is offered when new technology is integrated into the classroom help students to reach their full potential, but it also creates a better learning environment. According to a study of students at four institutions of higher education conducted by Lennie Scott Webber, the flexibility offered by classrooms that utilize new technology showed many beneficial findings, including:
- higher student engagement levels compared to traditional classrooms
- reports from students that they believed they would do better in a flexible classroom
- improved motivation to attend class in a flexible classroom
- higher ratings on 12 different measures of engagement, including focus, active participation, and collaboration in a flexible classroom
For all of your security needs to protect all of your mobile devices in the classroom, contact D&D Security. We have a Managed Service division that will assist you with all of your campus technology deployment. Our professional associates will take care of all the details of protecting your mobile devices so that you can focus on what matters most, your students. We offer a total assessment in a turnkey operation that includes everything from mobile device protective cases to technology furniture, plus much more including:
- Device Resourcing
- Asset Tagging
- Equipment Set-Up
- Secured Storage of Information