FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
D&D LAUNCHES MANAGED SERVICES FOR EDUCATION & GOVERNMENT CLIENTS
Martinez, CA – June, 2014 – D&D has formally launched a MANAGED SERVICES division specializing in asset procurement, management and deployment for its education and government customers.
The Managed Services division has taken shape over the past few decades and is now a fully staffed, professional, dedicated service team to support projects of any size. With an emphasis on mobile computing and audio-visual services – the D&D Managed Services Team is a turnkey operation providing:
- Source IT Equipment & Accessories
- Receive, Warehouse, Asset Tag, Image and Provide Proof of Receipt/Delivery of Assets
- Deliver/Install (On-Site) IT Equipment Set-Up & Documentation
- AV Presentation System Installation and Service (Including Electrical/Cabling)
- Service & Warranty Work Including Preventative Maintenance & Repair Services
With our newly expanded and secure storage centers D&D can relieve congestion at school district warehouses and provide an added level of security for high value assets such as iPads, tablets, netbooks and laptops.
ABOUT D&D SECURITY RESOURCES
Since 1972 D&D has been “Bringing IT Together” for schools and government agencies by providing the IT support solutions, installations and service that fit their unique needs.
For more information visit www.ddsecurity.com.
# # #